Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with MSc/ B.E/ B.Tech holders
|Company name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Posts||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||MSc/ B.E/ B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 18,000/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||30.11.2014|
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 1 [One] position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Computational fluid dynamic (CFD) modeling of algal photo bioreactors for CO2 sequestration and conversion to value added products (food, fuel)” (GAP-0450), funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, New Delhi, tenable at Department of Protein Chemistry and Technology, CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore, Karnataka
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Junior Research Fellow||First Class M.Sc., in Biotechnology/ Bioscience/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry with good academic record and should be NET or NET for lectureship qualified in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC or equivalent qualification.||1||NET Qualified :Rs.16,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.18,000/- per month in the 3rd year plus HRA as per DST/CSIR Rules. NET for lectureship qualified :A Fellowship of Rs.12,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.14,000/- per month in the third year plus HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules. OR First Class B.E./ B. Tech. in Biotechnology/ Chemical Engg./ Biochemical Engg. with good academic record and should have GATE or equivalent qualification.|
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 30-11-2014 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST, Govt. of India for a maximum period from DECEMBER, 2014 to JUNE, 2017 of three years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/ contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates addressed to Dr. R. Sarada, Head, or Dr. V.S. Chauhan, Principal Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 (email:[email protected]) [email protected] as to reach on or before 30-11-2014.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 30-11-2014) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 30.11.2014