Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with MSc holders
|Company name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Posts||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||28/10/2014|
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [ONE] position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Identification and characterization of natraceutical important phytochemicals from physalis minima and Carissa spinarum fruits” (GAP-0448) funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Junior Research Fellow||i) First class M.Sc., degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology or any other life sciences with good academic records and should have been qualified for Lectureship in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR-UGC.||1||Rs.12000/- p.m|
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 28-10-2014 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for a period from October, 2014 to May, 2017 and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone numberalong with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Nandini Prasad Shetty, Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 (email: [email protected]) on or before 28-10-2014. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 28-10-2014) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date ofinterview and the venue through e-mail/ post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|