Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) invitesapplication for the recruitment of Specialists with Post Graduation degree holders
|Company name||Central Government Health Scheme|
|Qualification||Post Graduation degree|
|Salary||Rs 7000/- per month.|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||15/12/2014|
Details of Post :
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) is a health care facility for central government employees/pensioners with their dependent family members along with a select group of beneficiaries being run through a network of dispensaries (aka wellness centre) in 25 cities across the country.
CGHS intends to engage specialist doctors on contract basis against the Terms/Conditions as mentioned in the CGHS website (www.cghs.nic.in) to work in the dispensaries(OPD facilities) run by it.
Interested individuals may also contact the CGHS HQ at R K Puram CGHS wellness centre Building, R K Puram Sector-12 for submitting applications and for detailed information in this regard
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
||1||Rs 7000/- per month.|
HOW TO APPLY :
- The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of one year initially and may be extended after review after one year.
- The authority reserves the right to terminate the appointee by paying remuneration for 07 days in lieu of notice any time during the tenure even without assigning any reasons or for failure to discharge assigned duties to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the appointee is found false or if any material information is found to be suppressed by the appointee, then he/she shall be liable for termination of his/her contractual engagement without prejudice to such other action by the Government as deemed necessary.d) Consolidated remuneration shall be Rs 7000/- per month.
- In case of any absence by the specialist from his/her duty, a sum of Rs.875/- per such absence shall be deducted from his/her dues.
- Once engaged for a specific wellness centre, no change of place of posting shall be allowed.
- Engaged contractual specialists shall prescribe medicines only from the set Formulary of CGHS.
- Engaged contractual specialist must not utilize CGHS to enhance his/her private practice in any way.
- The contractual specialists shall be designated as Visiting Specialist.
- Interested practising specialists may also contact local CGHS authority at the addresses given belowi) Additional Director CGHS EZ, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi ii) Additional Director CGHS NZ, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi iii) Additional Director CGHS SZ, R K Puram Sector-8 iv) Additional Director CGHS CZ, Chitra Gupta Road, New Delhi v) Administrative officer CGHS HQ, R K Puram Sector-12, New Delhi vi) Any CGHS wellness centre in the locality.
- Interested applicants may submit their Curriculum Vitae with supportive documents.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/12/2014