Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Project Fellow/ Junior Associate for B.Ed/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Ed/ M.Sc/ M.A/ MCA holders on October 20, 2014
|Company name||Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)|
|Posts||Junior Project Fellow/ Junior Associate|
|Qualification||B.Ed/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Ed/ M.Sc/ M.A/ MCA|
|Total Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Application Last date||October 20, 2014|
Details of Post :
Junior Project Fellow/ Junior Associate
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Junior Project Fellow||Post Graduate in Education/ Psychology/ Statistics/ Mathematics Education With 55% marks or equivalent grade and 1. Experience in development of Research tools, data collection and analysts work 2 Advanced knowledge of Spread Sheets, and & Databases for data compilation and analyses||1||Rs.14,000-16,000/- P.M.|
|Junior Project Fellow||Post Graduate /B.Tech(Computer Science/ICT/IT/MvTech)[MCA Online applications with 55% or equivalent Grade 1. Skills in creation & maintenance of website and content Management System (Joomla, Drupal. Word Press, Moodie etc.) 2. Experience of independently working on htmi, java Rs.16000/- scripts, CSS in WindOWS and Linux operating system Desirable : Basic scFipting(shell, Pythonr Perl||3||Rs.14,000-16,000/- P.M.|
|Junior Associate||Post Graduate in Maths/ Science/English/Social Sciences With Design) B.Ed/M.Ed with 55% or equivalent Grade and 1. Work Experience of atleast one (01) year 2. Experience in working on Open Educational Resources month (consolidated) (OERs) and web tools. 3. Experience of developing scripts/story boards
Desirable : Degree/Diploma in Computer Applications
|Junior Associate||Post Graduate /B.Tech(Computer Science/ICT/IT/M.Tech)fMCA (Technical Design) with 55% or equivalent Grade 1. Work experience of atleast one (01) years 2. Skills in creation & maintenance of website and content month (consolidated Management System (Joomla, Drupal. Word Press, 4. Moodle etc.) 3. Experience of independently working on html, java scripts, CSS in Windows and Linux operating system
Desirable : Basic scripting(sheli, Python, Perl)
- Tenure : Initially upto March, 31, 2015, likely to be extended
- Date 81 Time of Skill Test and Interview: 20.10.2014 at 11.00 am.
- Venue of Interview: Joint Director’s Office, floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016.
How to apply :
Those candidates who fulfill the above conditions should mail their Bio-data on or before 17th October, 2014 (email ID- email@example.com). Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the skills test and interview. Invited candidates will come for the interview on the fixed date and report latest by 9.30 a.m. t0 the Assistant Programme Coordinator (APC), Planning & Research Division (P&RD) Room No.242, CIET floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi-110 016 with copies of original certificates and testimonials.
- The minimum eligibility for each post has been given on page 1.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions in terms of (i) educational qualifications (ii) experience etc.
- These posts are purely temporary.
- Candidates already in a job should forward their applications through their employer and/or come with a “No Objection Certificate”, without which the candidate will not be allowed for appearing in interview.
- Candidate should bring and produce their original certificates in support of their degree and experiences.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
- Candidates should bring along with them their written and/or published work, if any, (including their art work, Multimedia, Graphics, Animation, Advertisement, Books, Journals, Thesis/Dissertation, Magazines, etc).
- Candidates having worked in NCERT for more than two years in various projects are not eligible to apply
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : October 20, 2014
Venue : Joint Director’s Office, floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016
|Click here for More Details|