Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Assistant for BSc, BE/B.Tech(Marine, Mechanical Engineering) holders on October 30, 2014
|Company name||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)|
|Qualification||BSc, BE/B.Tech(Marine, Mechanical Engineering)|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||October 30, 2014|
Details of Post :
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for (two) positions of Project Assistant (on contractual basis) to work in the project “ Green Fishing systems for Tropical Seas” funded by National Fund for Basic, Strategic and Frontier Application Research in Agriculture. The duration of the project is three years
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Project Assistant||i) Degree in Science/B.Tech (Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering/Mechanical)
(Candidates should possess Ist Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA).
Desirable : Proficiency in computer data processing, Computer aided designing and drafting, Auto CAD
HOW TO APPLY :
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 11.30 am
- Age limit (as on 20.2.2014 : Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : 30 Oct 2014
VENUE : Venue:CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin, Date of interview: 30.10.2014 Time: 10.00 am