Company Name: Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI)
Position: Senior Scientific Assistant
Details of Post :
Senior Scientific Assistant
|S. No .||
Name of the post & Emoluments/Salary
Qualification & Experience
|1.||Sr. Scientific Assistant *
Rs. 25650/- P.M. consolidated
on purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of six months
|M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Bio-technology/Bio-chemistry with First Class (60% marks)|
|2.||Research Associate(RA) **Rs. 22000/- p.m.Consolidated +HRA
under its different projects of XII Five year plan Schemes on purely temporary and contractual basis
|M.Sc. in Cellulose & Paper/ Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science with min. 6 years experience in relevant area of biotechnological application/environment management in pulp & paper OR Ph.D. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Environment Science with min. 3 years experience in relevant area in pulp & paper.|
- In case no suitable candidate is found the post can be downgraded to the post of Research Associate (Salary Rs.22000/-p.m.+HRA)
- In case no suitable candidate is found the post can be downgraded to the post of Sr. Research Fellow (Salary Rs. 16000/- p.m. + HRA)/Jr. Research Fellow (Salary Rs. 14000/- p.m. + HRA)/LAST DATE TO RECEIVE THE APPLICATIONS: 30 DAYS FROM THE PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT For complete details of the advertisement please visit our website: www.cppri.org.in
- Interested candidates may submit their applications together with all the testimonials in support of qualification & experience, a recent passport size photograph, within a period of 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, to Director, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Post Box No. 174, Himmat Nagar, Paper Mills Road, Saharanpur-247 001(UP). The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the post applied for.
- Application duly signed should contain all the details i.e. Post applied for, Name & father’s/husband’s name, date of birth, nationality, Sex (male/female), category (SC/ST/OBC/PH), Addresses permanent & correspondence with mail i.d. if any & phone No., Educational qualification with name of Exam passed, Board/University, year of passing, Division & percentage, subjects taken etc, and the details of experience of the candidate.
- Numbers of post mentioned in the advertisement are subject to change in future, according to the requirement of the institute.
- Mere fulfilling the criteria of qualification & experience does not confer any right of attending the interview to any candidate. Institute may fix-up any bar for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview depending upon the applications received. Further, the engagement of any candidate on selection to any of the above post is purely temporary on contractual basis till the completion of the relevant project subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and it does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee, for extension to the engagement so offered, or for regular appointment in CPPRI against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the application as notified in the advertisement.
- Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates in support of educational and professional qualifications conferred/awarded by the University/Board/Institution constituted through an Act of Central or State Govt. or recognized by the Central or State Govt. /UGC for this purpose will only be considered. In case a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to furnish order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority(with number and date) under which it has been so treated.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Director, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute reserves the right to reject any/all applications and/or to suspend/cancel the process of recruitment at any stage if the circumstances desired so.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27 Apr 2014
How to Apply: