Central Railway (CR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Practitioners through recruitment notification – Central Railway (CR) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.GAZ/MED/03 OF 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Railway (CR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this General Duty Medical Practitioners. Walk in Interview will be held on 20 Jul 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Railway (CR)
Vacancy Name : General Duty Medical Practitioners
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.55,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 20 Jul 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Chief Medical Director’s Office, Mumbai Division, CSTM, Central Railway
Detail of Central Railway (CR) General Duty Medical Practitioners Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be held in the office of Chief Medical Director, Central Railway, CST, Mumbai for selection of General Duty Medical Practitioners to be posted at Emergency Room situated at Dadar Railway Station (Central Railway) on round the clock basis in three shifts. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of one year or less from the date of contract, which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis, subject to extension of delegation of power to GM beyond 12.01.2018, not extendable beyond 10 terms or till such time Doctors selected by UPSC become available, whichever is earlier.
|Station||Nature of duty||Requirement of CMPs|
|Dadar Railway Station (Central Railway)||For rendering emergency medical treatment and transportation of the victims of untoward incidences (falling of passengers from train etc. in 8 hour shift round the clock)||01|
- Number of post specified above is subject to change. Offer will be on the basis of vacancies available at the time of engagement.
- Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
- Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Board’s letter No.96/E(GR)II/9/16 dated 23.2.2000.
- Contract Medical Practitioners who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full-time contract Doctors will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through UPSC, nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
- Eligible Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Class candidates may apply along with necessary caste certificate for the same. OBC Candidates have to submit certificate to the effect that they do not belong to Creamy Layer, from appropriate authority as per extent rules.
- The contract with Railway will be terminated with the candidates if he/she attends the age of 60 years.
- Remuneration: Remuneration General Duty Medical Practitioner : Rs. 55,000/- The remuneration specified above includes the following amount as HRA in case of full –time contract doctors. General Duty Medical Practitioner : Rs. 5250/- * * If Railway accommodation is provided subject to an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA and license fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted from the monthly fee admissible to concerned Medical Practitioners.
- Age Not exceeding 50 years as on 01.01.2015, which is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST and ex-servicemen and 3 years for OBC. Reservation, as applicable will be maintained.
- Educational/Professional Qualifications 1. Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS (recognized by the Medical Council of India, included in the first or second schedule or part eleven, of the third schedule (other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956). Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship. 3. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria alone can apply. (E) Doctors serving under State/Central Govt./ Public Sector undertaking, etc. may apply with NOC from the respective organizations. (F) Doctors while applying should indicate past services rendered, if any, including the period of contract put in by them on all over Indian Railways/Dadar Emergency.
Selection Procedure for Central Railway (CR) – General Duty Medical Practitioners Post:
- Written Test on 20 Jul 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for General Duty Medical Practitioners vacancy in Central Railway (CR):
Those fulfilling the above conditions may WALK-IN for an Interview along with application in the format appended (Annexure ‘A’) and original certificates/testimonials, duly enclosing necessary attested copies of certificates/testimonials between 10.30 hrs. & 13.00 hrs on the date and place mentioned below.
|20.07.2015||10:30 hrs||Chief Medical Director’s Office, Mumbai Division, CSTM, Central Railway.|
Interview may be continued on the next day if not completed on the assigned date. For more details about walk-in-interview and to download application form visit our website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in > About Us > Head Quarter > Personnel > Recruitment > Contract Medical Practitioners -03 of 2015
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20 Jul 2015
Chief Medical Director’s Office, Mumbai Division, CSTM, Central Railway
Central Railway (CR) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO.GAZ/MED/03 OF 2015.