Company Name: Central Railway (RRC)
Position: Trade Apprentices
Education: Matric, ITI
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentice Act-1961 for training in the designated trades mentioned below, in Mechanical (C&W) Department Pune Division, Pune. The designated trade wise and community wise break up of 05 seats proposed to be filled in for training are as under:-
Educational Qualification:- Under 10+02 Scheme. Passed 10thMinimum with 50% marks in (State board/ICSE/CBSE/NIOS etc.) Matriculation & ITI.
Age Limit as mentioned below–
- ITI Passed candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age on issue of the date of notification .
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
SELECTION:- Selection for Act Apprentice would be based on merit without any written examination. The Merit would consist of:-
- Percentage of marks in 10 th class at Board Level (State/ICSE/CBSE/NIOS) with Minimum 50% marks.(Aggregate)
- Weightage of 05% Marks for an additional ITI qualification.
- During Ist Year of Training: – Rs.1700/- P.M.
- During IInd Year of Training: – Rs.1970/- P.M.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application should be dropped in the box provided in Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Personnel Branch, Ground Floor, near Pune Railway Station, Pune – 411001 or send by ordinary post only. Applications sent by RPAD/Speed Post/Courier will not be accepted.
- Application should be hand written in Hindi/English by the Candidate only in the prescribed proforma.
- Xerox Copy of School Leaving Certificate/Academic/Technical qualification/Caste Certificate (if any) issued by the appropriate authority duly attested should be attached along with the prescribed application form.
- Applicant should paste his / her recent (Not more than three months old) Passport size photo on the right side corner (space provided) on the prescribed proforma duly signed by him / her.
- Applicants should submit separate application for each trade for which they want to compete. vi)Application should be addressed to “Divisional Railway Manager (Personnel) Pune-411001”.
- Self addressed 02 envelopes sized 9”X4”, with postal stamp of Rs. 30/- pasted on one & another for Rs. 10/- with 02 passport size Photos should be submitted along with the prescribed application proforma.
NOTE: – No Original Certificate should be sent along with the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19/12/2013
How to Apply: