Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc/ M.Phil holders on 17 Nov 2014
|Company name||Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI)|
|Posts||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||17.11.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Senior Research Fellow||i) First class M.Sc in Organic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Chemistry/Biochemistry
Desirable: M.Phil or Pass certificate in UGC/CSIR/ NET/ GATE , Experience in the analysis of Phytochemicals
|2||Rs. 18,000/- (Fixed) + HRA|
- Age: 35 years or below for men, 40 years or below for women as on date of interview (Relaxation in the case of ST/SC and OBC as per the Govt. of India norms; at present 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)
- Duration: Up to March 2017
Note : All relevant certificates (in original) and bio data (furnishing name, permanent address, photograph affixed, and date of birth, qualification and experience), No objection certificate in case he/she is employed elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to be produced at the time of interview
General Terms and conditions:
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and till March 2017 or co-terminus with the closure of the project whichever is earlier.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- The decision of Director, ICAR- CTCRI would be final and binding in all aspects.
- Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to join immediately.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 17.11.2014
Venue : Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on 26 November 2014 at 10.00 a.m