Company Name: Centre for the Development of Glass Industry (CDGI)
Position: Chemist/Assistant Glass Technologist
Education: Degree/Master Degree
Experience: 5-7 years
Details of Post :
Chemist/Assistant Glass Technologist
Centre for the Development of Glass Industry has been set up at Firozabad as a joint venture of Government of India, UNDP/UNIDO and Government of UP.
The project is designed to assist the Government in their efforts to initiate measures for improving overall performance of the Firozabad Glass Industry. Besides development and adoption of new technologies and products and protection of environment.
The Centre is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons in the response fields and invites application for filling up of the following positions:
Name of the Post :Chemist
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Master Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Essential: 7 years experience in analysis and testing of glass, raw materials and finished products.
- Preferable: Knowledge of use of modern instruments namely Spectrophotometer & Chromatograph etc.
- Age : 40
- Remuneration :Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Name of the Post :Assistant Glass Technologist
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Degree in Glass/Ceramics/Silicate Technology from a recognized
- Essential: 5 years experience in glass industry/Educational Institution/Management.
- Preferable: Practical experience in training the people in subjects of Glass Production, Glass decoration etc
- Age : 35
- Remuneration :Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Above post shall be purely on contractual basis for a period of 5 years and this period can be extended on the basis of performance and continued till retirement.
TERMS & ALLOWANCES:All these posts besides pay band carry attractive fringe benefits such as a dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, CCA (if applicable), LTC, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance and Medical Allowance etc. as per the Govt. of India Autonomous Body rules.
HOW TO APPLY : Apply on a plain paper neatly typed/written indicating full name, date of birth, permanent & postal address, educational, technical and professional qualifications, experience (details: date, month & month wise), present post held, salary drawn as well as current expected salary along with recent passport size photograph addressed to the Principal Director, Centre for the Development of Glass Industry, A-1/1, Industrial Area, Jalesar Road, Firozabad – 283 203 (UP). Persons working in Government or Quasi Government or Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. They should also send the attested copies of the certificates related to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience certificates etc. The envelope should be subscribed for the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
How to Apply: