Company Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Education:MCA, BE/B.Tech(CSE, IT)
Details of Post :
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC is a National Centre of Excellence, pioneering application oriented research, design and development in Electronics and Information Technology. C-DAC has contributed significantly to the growth of the industry in general and the electronics sector in particular through the indigenous development of commercially viable systems and products, foreign technology absorption, adaptation and upgradation, consultancy and training and turnkey implementation of contract projects. C-DAC has several firsts to its credits and is the recipient of prestigious national level awards for excellence in application-oriented R & D.
- Project Engineer-I
- Number of Posts – 07 Posts (GEN: 3, OBC:2, SC:1 & ST:1)
- Remuneration – Rs. 26,500/- Consolidated per month (Rupees Twenty Six Thousand Five Hundred only)
- Qualifications required for the post – 1st Class with 70% marks in B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering ` OR 1st Class with 70% arks in B.E./ B.Tech in Information Technology OR 1st Class with 70% marks in MCA
- Age Limit: i) Should not exceed 30 years as on 01.03.2014. ii) Relaxation upto 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), 5 years for SC / ST and 10 years for PWD Candidates are admissible as per GOI orders.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE between February 26, 2014 and March 12, 2014.
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE only through Internet. Other modes are not accepted. Candidates are NOT required to send hard copy of application, certificates, marks sheets etc. for the time being. However, they should keep the hard copy of applications with them for submission at the time of Interview, if they are shortlisted for the same.
- Candidates are required to submit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 500/- (SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates are exempted) by demand draft drawn in favour of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram. DD drawn after 12.03.2014, i.e. the last date for online registration, will not be accepted.
- After completing the registration process, send the Demand Draft by post or courier superscribing the envelope ‘Application fee for Project Engineer-I’ to the Senior HRD Officer, C-DAC, PB No 6520, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033, so as to reach on or before 17.03.2014. Please mention name of the applicant, and Online Application Number on the backside of the Demand Draft. Only the Demand Draft needs to be sent, the application forms need not to be sent.
- Online submission closes on March 12, 2014 at 12.00 midnight.
Last date to apply : 12 Mar 2014
How to Apply: