Cerner hiring Software Engineer
Company Name: Cerner
Position: Software Engineer
. The Software Engineer is assigned to a specific software solution and is responsible for writing code to meet user interface specifications
. Responsibilities also include defining user needs, providing input to functional design and testing.
. Deliver quality code that meets requirements and specifications on time
1. Should be proficient with C++/VC++ and basic OOPS concepts
2. Basic COM knowledge
3. Candidate who can troubleshoot crashes that are occurring in VC++(MFC and COM) code
4. Candidate needs to be proficient using WinDBG, debugging tools and good at troubleshooting/debugging C++ code
5. Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
6. Good communication skills.
Cerner is the leading US supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
How to Apply: