Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi (CNBCGD) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Resident for BDS holders on December 09, 2014
|Company name||Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi (CNBCGD)|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||December 09, 2014|
Details of Post :
A Walk-in-interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in theconference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony Delhi-110031:-
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
||2||Rs. 15600/-+5400 (Grade Pay) p.m. + usual allowances as per rules.|
HOW TO APPLY :-
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of attested photocopies of all testimonial / certificates and one passport size photograph.
- The candidate should report one hour before the time of interview.
- A security deposit of Rs. 15,000/- in the shape of F.D.R with minimum validity of one year in the favour of Director, CNBC shall be submitted by the selected candidates at the time of joining. If he/she resigns before completion of 89 days the aforesaid amount shall be forfeited.
Copies for display at the notice board of :-
- L.N. Hospital Delhi.
- G.B.Pant Hospital Delhi.
- E.S.I. Hospital Jhilmil Delhi.
- Notice Board of C.N.B.C. Geeta Colony Delhi.
- Website, C.N.B.C. Geeta Colony Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :09-12-2014
VENUE : CHACHA NEHRU BAL CHIKITSALAYA (An Autonomous Institute under Govt. of NCT of Delhi) Affiliated to Delhi University An Associate Hospital of Maulana Azad Medical College Geeta Colony : Delhi – 110031