Company Name: Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
Position: Officer Scale I II III, Office Assistant
Education: Any Degree, CA, MBA (Finance, Mktg) with Qualify in IBPS CWE RRB-II
Details of Post :
Officer Scale I II III, Office Assistant
Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013
SCALE OF PAY:
- Office Assistant 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Officer Scale-I 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Officer Scale-II 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Officer Scale- III 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
- Office Assistant –Rs. 14663/- Per Month (Approximate) (At Starting)
- Officer Scale-I– Rs. 29384/- Per Month (Approximate)
- Officer Scale-II– Rs. 39314/- Per Month (Approximate)
- Officer Scale-III–Rs. 52081/- Per Month (Approximate)
PROBATION PERIOD: Selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years in case of officers and 1 year in case of Office Assistants. Security Deposit- Security deposit will be obtained at the time of joining Rs. 25,000/- from officers and Rs. 15,000/- from Office Assistants up to probation period. In case of resignation before confirmation it will be forfeited
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.cgbank.in between 28.01.2014 and 11.02.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CWE conducted in September/ October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.cgbank.in. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
- 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (includin Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a“No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
- Opening date for Online Registration 28.01.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration 11.02.2014
How to Apply: