Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cultural Quota/ Scouts & Guides Quota through recruitment notification – Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Recruitment 2015 – No: 14/2014. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ ITI/ Degree/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Cultural Quota/ Scouts & Guides Quota Job on or before 31.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW)|
|Vacancy Name||Cultural Quota/ Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ ITI/ Any Graduate/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- p.m.|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan, Dist: Bardhaman (West Bengal), PIN 713331|
Detail of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Cultural Quota/ Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for recruitment against 02 (two) vacancies against Cultural Quota in Group ‘C’ in Pay Band Rs.5,200-20,200/- (G.P. Rs.1,900/-) (RSRP-2008) in CLW/Chittaranjan for the year 2014-15 with the following terms and conditions:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Cultural Quota||02||I. Educational Qualification: Pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board. (50%
marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories 50% marks are not required for SC/ST candidates and for candidates having higher qualification) 2. Professional Qualification : i)For Music (Instrumental) –Guitar/Mandolin (with proficiency in Mandolin): Possession of Degree/ Diploma / Certificate in Guitar/Mandolin from Government recognized Institute. [Practical
Demonstration will be in Mandolin] ii)For Music (Instrumental) –Harmonium/Synthesizer (with proficiency
in Synthesizer): Possession of Degree/ Diploma / Certificate in
Harmonium/Synthesizer from Government recognized Institute. [Practical
Demonstration will be on Synthesizer]
Desirable : i) Experience in the relevant field and performance given on AIR/Door Darshan etc.
ii) Prizes won at National level.
|Rs.5,200-20,200/- (G.P. Rs.1,900/-)||UR: 18 – 30 Years, OBC: 18 – 33 years, SC/ST: 18 – 35 Years|
|Scouts & Guides Quota||03||Pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board. (50% marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories 50% marks are not required for SC/ST candidates
and for candidates having higher qualification) Pass in Matriculation or ITI OR its equivalent from a recognized Board.
|Rs.5,200-20,200/- (G.P. Rs.1,900/- or 1800/-)||For the posts in Grade Pay 1,900/- UR: 18 – 30 Years.,
OBC: 18 – 33 years, SC/ST: 18 – 35 Years.
For the posts in Grade Pay 1,800/- UR: 18 – 33 Years.,
OBC: 18 – 36 years, SC/ST: 18 – 38 Years.
Selection Procedure for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) – Cultural Quota/ Scouts & Guides Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.12.2014.
- The Written Test shall be held on 08-02-2015 at 11.30 hrs. for GP Rs.1900/- and 15.00 hrs. for GP Rs. 1800/- at D.V.(Girls’)School/B.M, CLW/Chittaranjan. Call Letters to the eligible candidates will be sent on short notice. The candidates who qualify in the written test will only be called for Personality Test/Interview as mentioned at Item-5(ii) (iii) above
UR and OBC candidates should submit with the application an Indian Postal Order(IPO) (issued after the date of this notification) for an amount of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of FA & CAO, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works. SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Challenged, Women, Minority candidates (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists & Zorastrians [Parsis]) and candidates belonging to economically backward classes(whose family income is less than Rs.50,000/-per annum) need not pay this fee.
How to apply for Cultural Quota/ Scouts & Guides Quota Vacancy in Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW):
- .Fill the application after carefully reading the employment notice.
- Candidates are required to submit the application form in the prescribed format in good quality A-4 size white paper. (a) For Cultural Quota, the application format is given at Annexure-A . (b) For Scouts & Guides Quota, the application format is given at Annexure-B .
- Cultural Quota: A candidate may submit separate application for separate discipline. Common written test will be held for the said two (02) different disciplines. The ‘Practical Demonstration’ for the said two (02) different disciplines will be held separately. (B) Scouts & Guides Quota: A candidate may submit one (01) application for the post in Grade pay Rs.1800/- and one (01) application for the posts in Grade Pay Rs.1900/-. The written exam for the posts in Grade Pay Rs.1800/- & Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-will be held in a day (1 st Half & 2nd Half) as the case may be.
- Application should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting in English/Hindi using blue/black ball point pen. Applications with typed entries and signature in capital letters will be summarily be rejected.
- Applicant should give his/her full signature in running hand in the box of the application, at the specified place of the application form. Application with short signature and signature in capital letters and separate letters will be rejected.
- Applicant should write in his/her own handwriting, the sample declaration statement in the space provided in the application form. Applications without the written declaration will be rejected.
- Applicant should firmly affix on the application one recent colour passport size photograph revealing the full face. Applications with hazy, faded, unclear photo will be rejected.
- The applicant should keep 02 (two) more additional copy of same photograph for future use, if required.
- Applicant should enclose with the application a set of legible Xerox copies of all certificates, in proof of Educational Qualification; Age, SC/ST/OBC status etc.
- Certificate of active Scouts & Guides membership as mentioned at para-2(b) of Part-B above should signed by DOC, Scouts/Guides and countersigned by District Commissioner, Scouts/Guides of respective Scouts Districts.
- UR/OBC candidates should enclose application fee as explained at para-2 below without fail
- Applicant should fill all the columns in the application without fail.
- Applicant should write on the top of the envelope containing the application as follows, S & G Quota Application- (G.P. Rs.1800) or (G.P. Rs.1900) as the case may be OR Cultural Quota Application, as the case may be
- Application should reach on or before the closing date and time mentioned at the top of this notification. Railway administration shall not be responsible for any postal delays. Application received after the last date & time would be summarily rejected.
- Serving Government Employees should intimate their employers that they are applying for the post of this notification. However, during the time of personality test/interview, they should produce the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer. Addresses for Submitting Applications: Candidates should send their applications through postal deptt. by ‘Ordinary Post’ to- Astt. Personnel Officer(G), Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan, Dist: Bardhaman (West Bengal), PIN 713331 or Candidates may drop their applications in the ‘Drop Box’, kept for the purpose, under the control of Ch. O.S./GM(G)’s office, Administrative Building, GM’s office, CLW/Chittaranjan, in any working day during office hours.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.12.2014