Company Name: Coal India Limited (CIL PESB)
Details of Post :
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- (revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-todate bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 25th APRIL, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
Name of the Post: Director (Finance)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Cost Accountant/ Chartered Accountant/ MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution with managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 45 years and not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with their latest vigilance profile and send to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003 on or before 25-04-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25th APRIL, 2014.
How to Apply: