– Good Understanding in IP Routing, Forwarding & MPLS Protocols/Technology
– L2-L3 Apps (L2 protocols such as HDLC, PPP, ARP, HSRP/VRRP, CDP)
– Experience in Networking technologies, protocols and/or infrastructure (please see some details below)
– Ability to debug complicated system-level issues.
– Exposure to product life cycle and tools
– Customer experience: Reproduction and debugging of customer issues, handling of field queries
Company Name: Cisco
Position: Admin Assistant
Education: MS/Mtech or BE
Experience: 1 to 2 years
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills, Teamwork and interpersonal skills
– Interact with various functions and teams of the product, including marketing, QA, H/W, A/C teams etc.
Typically requires MS/Mtech or BE combined with 1 to 2 years of related experience.
Cisco Services Technology Group (CSTG), are looking for Software Engineer to be an integral part of our team in delivering a highly quality, reliable, and robust applications for our organization. As a member of the engineering team, one is expected to develop, explore, and master the current tool developments and also supporting the same during usage. As a highly-technical creative person you will work closely with other engineers, technical leads and architects on design and implementation of in-house
systems and performance testing.
How to Apply: