The Engineer will work under the Service Owner, on a daily basis,which includes meeting with clients, understanding their security requirements, collaborating with InfoSec and following their policies and procedures. This person will be required to work 5 days a week with minimal or no travel. The Engineer is required to be the subject matter expert on all secure development policies and standards within Cisco and in the industry.
• Security testing experience, hands-on PEN testing using open source tools, manual testing approaches (OWASP-top10 etc.)
• Web Application security standards & frameworks : OWASP, OSTMM
• Good understanding of information security concepts /Technologies : Firewalls, SSO technologies, Encryption…etc
• Certification in Security CISSP etc.
• Knowledge on Unix/ Linux based operating system
• Hands on experience in any DB preferably Oracle
• Good Knowledge of software development and in-depth experience in coding
• Ability to understand and execute tests for cross-site scripting, sql injections etc.
• Working Knowledge of BAVA and DAVA (mDAVA inclusive)
• Strong Object-Oriented Coding skills in Java and C++
• Knowledge and ability to implement SOA, Web Services, technical architectures
• Strong UNIX system administrator skills
• Experience with shell scripting in PERL and other languages ( such as Java) and/or experience with FreeBSD is a plus.
• Working knowledge with one or more database applications (Oracle, MS SQLServer, Postgres, etc)
• Absolute passion for customer satisfaction
• Focused attention to detail and follow-up
• Security Mindset and Cisco Brand protection
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Secure Development Life Cycle
• Security testing for Mobile Applications
• Security testing of the Web Services
• Understanding of Network Security, Wireless Security
• Experience in Security Risk Assessments
Company Name: Cisco
Education: Any Graduate
• Entrepreneurship, sense of urgency: The successful candidate will possess a high energy level which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self confidence to be assertive when taking a position.
• Indomitable work ethic: The successful candidate will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
• Accountability: He or she should be a results oriented team player who leads by example, holds himself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer support.
Cisco Services Technology Group (CSTG), are looking for Software Engineer to be an integral part of our team in delivering a highly quality, reliable, and robust applications for our organization. As a member of the engineering team, one is expected to develop, explore, and master the current tool developments and also supporting the same during usage. As a highly-technical creative person you will work closely with other engineers, technical leads and architects on design and implementation of in-house
systems and performance testing.
How to Apply: