– Lead a team of QA engineers, Mentor, Guide, be a role model.
– Plan, design, execute test strategy for Cloud and virtual network management software and end-to-end solutions involving virtual switch, virtual servers, and virtual security appliance in private, public, and hybrid clouds.
– Create test plans and test cases for assigned components. Execute test cases and perform bug tracking and management
-Participate in the entire software engineering cycle of requirement analysis, design, development, test, product deployment, and customer support.
– Plan and Execute performance & scalability testing
– Ensure product architecture meets the long-term needs of customers
– Lead discussions with various cross-functional groups such as product management, other development teams, QA, and documentation
– Innovate in product design and development and champion new, improved engineering Requirements:
Company Name: Cisco
Education: Master’s Degree
– Experience with Cloud Computing technologies, hypervisor products, and VM life cycle management such as virtualization, vSphere/vCenter, Hyper-V, and public cloud services (e.g., Amazon AWS).
– Must have strong background in software product development life cycle
– 10 +Years experience in software test planning, design and execution, implementation of test beds, test environment.
– This role requires strong knowledge for SDLC, Continuous Integration Process and Tools.
– Exposure to technologies such as REST, XML
– Experience with Cisco networking and network management
– Strong scripting skills (Python/Perl/Shell)
– Strong Unix/LINUX skills (Ubuntu/Red Hat/Cent OS)
– Strong database skills (SQL)
– Experience with Cisco technologies and products like UCS, Nexus devices
– Knowledge of NetApp/EMC Storage is a big plus.
– Experience with Selenium, Robot or a similar automation framework is a big plus.
– Demonstrate a high degree of originality and innovation in software testing
– Possess excellent verbal and writing skills
– Must be a team player and work well in small and large group environments
– Must be highly driven and motivated with high level of initiative
– Master’s degree in computer science or a related area is required
The Computing Systems Product Group (CSPG) in Data Center Business Group, Cisco is seeking an experienced and motivated Cloud Solution Development Engineer. We are part of a team that is focused on Cisco’s key priority in Cloud Computing and Data Center. The software product CUIC, provides provisioning and monitoring of virtual network infrastructure and virtual machines in private, public and hybrid cloud, Provides end-to-end management and automation across physical, virtual, compute, storage and network resources, Provides comprehensive physical and virtual infrastructure management and automation, Provides unified solution and single pane of glass for consistent and connected experience across private, public & hybrid clouds.