Cisco hiring FRESH Systems Engineer
Company Name: Cisco
Position: Systems Engineer
Experience: 0-1 years
* Define customer business problem in a technical context. Recommend qualified partner resource if required.
* Take the lead on moving deals through the sales process by knowing how and when to engage the appropriate Cisco and partner tools and resources (such as CSE, SE, PSS, AS Engineers, etc.)
* Refine and research technical requirements of the opportunity
* Define solution options and articulate the benefits of a Cisco solution
* Lead research of potential competitive offerings for the proposed solution
Develop & Present Solutions
* Develop the technical response to RFPs or the technical elements or approach for the proposal
* Research and demonstrate solution ROI and articulate findings to customer
* Coordinate solution development, including leveraging replicable architectures and researching customized solutions
* Identify and engage appropriate post-sales support resources
* Lead and develop proof of concept, including presentation and documentation of test results. Consult with SEI & II on proposed plans.
* Coordinate account team in developing or oversee development of customer presentation materials
* Lead presentation of Cisco solutions to customer, including white boarding and presentation of technical material
* The technical specialist SE will act as a technical advisor to customer and account team in their area of technology expertise, guiding the solution based on their expertise knowledge of their technology and the solution space
* Synch with post-sales engineer and provide adequate documentation for clear handoff to post-sales organization
* Ensure no post sales time by escalating requests and outstanding questions to appropriate post-sales organization (Partner, TAC, CA)
* Document PoC if applicable to multiple customers and share findings with business units and SE Community
* Request individual feedback on opportunity performance
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections-whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible-providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
How to Apply: