Cisco is hiring FRESHERS for Intern – Supply Chain Operations profile
. Intern Tech Undergrad– Mechanical
. BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering
. Provides new product and on-going engineering (including DFx) for a specific product or group of products from pre-concept commit through end of life.
. Interfaces with design, process, test and reliability engineering to solve problems.
. Sustains products with cost reduction and design related yield improvements.
Company Name: Cisco hiring Intern
Position: Intern-Supply Chain Operations
1. Perform new product and sustaining MFG engineering
2. Design tool proficiency
3. CAD basic skills (basic level of support to query models for dimensional checks, drawing note updates, tolerance note adjustments, interference checks, ability to work with Intralink).
4. Leadership of analysis and input of designs for manufacturability, fulfillment and Design Margin analysis / Robustness
5. Design FMEA ; Mfg (Process) FMEA
6. DFx: DFC, DFQ, DFM, DFR, DFSC, DFT
7. Cost avoidance (pre-A0), cost reduction and value engineering
8. Design lab experimentation / debug / DOE / EFA
9. Leadership and direction of complex product-related design issues (CC to EOL) within Mfg
10. Assessing CM and supply chain technical capability (strengths & gaps)
11.Knowledge and application of industry innovations / trends and application to product or program
12.Ownership of Product Technical Documentation (ECO, BOMs, Assy documents, CTF dimensions, TOIs, Part numbers)
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections-whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible-providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
How to Apply: