Cisco is hiring FRESHERS for Network Consulting Engineer profile
. Cisco seeks a Network Consulting Engineer to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals.
. The NCE delivers the technologies, solutions and services customers need to expertly manage their networks.
In this role, you will be “Cisco’s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
. With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you’re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
. Provide support to senior NCEs on reproducing customer network scenarios in Cisco lab environments.
. Minimal design and analysis work.
. Performs related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a Cisco’s Customers.
. Conformance to service delivery at Advanced Services standards.
Company Name: Cisco
Position: Network Consulting Engineer
Education: BE/BTech, B.Sc
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
1. Typically requires BS/CS or equivalent plus 0-2 years related technical experience.
2. Knowledgeable in one or more of: IP Internetworking, LAN switching, WAN Expertise Voice technologies, Internetworking Troubleshooting experience.
3. Should have the ability to leverage technical expertise of others and Knowledge of network design concepts.
4. Knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning also required.
5. Knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections-whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible-providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
How to Apply: