Cisco seeks Software Engineers to design, build and maintain software for Cisco products in the Broadband space. You will be a part of an organization that will focus on key Broadband technologies such as Service Provider Wi-Fi, Seamless Mobility, Cloud and Virtualization, Subscriber Session Management etc.,
The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in SW design and development, debugging skills and the ability to write and maintain complex modules of code. The candidate should be able to write functional, design and unit test specifications, participate in peer reviews and must be a self starter.
Company Name: Cisco
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
• Good in ‘C’ programming, have a good understanding of any Linux flavor, IPC mechanisms, mutex, threads, shared memory
• Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and network layer protocols
• Some protocol understanding of one or more of the following – Radius, TACACS, Diameter, PPP, DHCP
• IPv6 knowledge is be a plus
• Team work and general problem solving capabilities are a MUST
Cisco Services Technology Group (CSTG), are looking for Software Engineer to be an integral part of our team in delivering a highly quality, reliable, and robust applications for our organization. As a member of the engineering team, one is expected to develop, explore, and master the current tool developments and also supporting the same during usage. As a highly-technical creative person you will work closely with other engineers, technical leads and architects on design and implementation of in-house
systems and performance testing.
How to Apply: