Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
CISCO SYSTEMS Hiring ENGINEERING & IT FRESHER’S as SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Cisco Systems Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA freshers 2017 for Software Engineering. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA can apply for this job from Cisco Systems.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Software Engineering Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Software Engineering
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
- Estimate delivery effort by high-level architecture and business requirements.
- Review and discuss technical issue & solution with global teams, communicate orally & in writing to articulate design and issues.
- Need to Bug fix and production issue support.
- Implement project functions by a technical design document.
- Follow the project SDLC, adopt coding standards & code scan tools, perform unit test and code review by team requirement.
- Write technical design documents for projects & features by functional specification.
- Software testing & configuration management in projects is running Scrum SDLC.
|Candidate Profile :
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA from recognized University
- Should have good spoken & listening English skill.
- Good communications skills both in oral & writing.
- Experienced in J2EE (OR) C/C++ technology and common open source frameworks.
- Experienced in Java or C/C++ coding standard and unit test
|Last Date to Apply Online :10/02/2017
|Company Profile :Not mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs