Cisco Systems Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Cisco Systems.
Company Name: Cisco Systems
Position: Software Engineer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Experience: 0-4 Years
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
Switching Product Group at Cisco , India has complete ownership of a $500 million/year product line which forms a critical piece of any data-center. The group is chartered to drive next generation network switches all the way from definition, architecture, implementation, testing, customer shipment and deployment.This group is looking for software engineers to join a dynamic team, to build software and systems responsible for next generation data-center designs.As a software engineer in this group, you will champion new methodologies and create scalable software solutions. You will get to architect a product from ground up including selecting best in class processor(s), work on network processor technologies. You will be also have an exciting time working on the SDN-charter for the product line. All this will go hand in hand in developing software which is highly reliable, resilient and distributed. With the complete ownership of the product-line in India, you will have the opportunity to interact with all the teams efficiently and will be able to deliver products that are the Industry’s best.
- Candidates should possess any degree from a recognized university
- High proficiency in C
- Strong in Operating Systems and Algorithms
- Strong FC or FCoE experience is a big plus
- Experience working on Scalable, Distributed Architectures a plus
- Experience working on Network Switches desirable
- Strong Protocol level / State machine development preferred to work in areas of Protocol Development
- Strong device driver, bios, kernel experience required to work in areas of System Development
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: