Cisco Systems Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Software Test Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Cisco Systems.
Company Name: Cisco Systems
Position: Software Test Engineer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Experience: 0-4 Years
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- Delivering software with benchmarked quality and customer satisfaction, thereby enabling faster customer adoption.
- Be part of a team which values open communication, empowerment, innovation and career development
- Write Automation test plans which define the automation strategy and test cases for new features
- Work with development engineers in product defect diagnosis
- Work with other dev-test engineers in script development efforts by performing code reviews and assisting in debugging efforts.
- Helps engineers find ways to attack new or difficult defect in the code.
- Uses expertise and creativity for innovative product recommendation and solutions. Applies knowledge of Cisco’s business strategies.
Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: