Cisco Systems is hiring FRESHERS for Software Engineer profile
The successful candidate will be leading a team of engineers in developing Cisco’s smart analytics tools that analyze and benchmark network behavior and present the results on web interface.
1. 0 – 2 years of experience with BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering related.
2. Experience in Java development and enterprise web application development experience
4. Knowledge in Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
5. Knowledge in Web 2.0 technologies – Adobe Flex, DOJO
Company Name: Cisco Systems
Education:(UG – B.Sc – Computers) AND (PG – M.Sc – Computers) AND ( Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required)
Experience:0 to 2 yrs
1. Experience in Java Programming.
2. Familiarity on industry standard business analytics tools
3. Working in a fast paced and demanding environment
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company”s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
How to Apply: