Company Name: Cisco Systems Inc
Position: QA Engineer Role
BE degree from recognized university.
1. Good communication skill
2. Understanding of Agile process
3. Networking basics (CCNA)
4. Excellent Testing skills
5. Programming knowledge
6. Automation knowledge with atleast one tool
7. Shell scripting
8. Ability to understand requirements
9. Develop test scenarios, execute, provide status and proactive in approach.
10. With about 1-2 years of experience with a BE degree from recognized university.
CISCO(NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. John T. Chambers is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the $47 billion company which has over 75,000 employees globally.
How to Apply: