On 24/01/2017, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Sub Inspector. Through this recruitment notification, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) plans to recruit 10TH, 12TH candidates for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is planning to recruit 79 candidates for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||79 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 5,200 to 20,200/- per Month|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Across india|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Sub Inspector Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Sub Inspector Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy: 79 Posts|
|Education required: Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Prerevised pay scale for Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2800/-|
|Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years as on 28.02.2017 (closing date for receipt of the application from candidates in India) including for the candidates of North East region.|
|Application Fee For The Job: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY (Rs.100/-). Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, women and Ex-servicemen|
|Procedure: CLOSING DATE:- 28.02.2017. In case of residents of North East region, Sikkim, Ladhakh division of J&K State , Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of HP, Andaman & Nicobar island and Lakswadweep by 07.03.2017. Application received after closing date will not be entertained|
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|