Citicorp Service India Pvt Limited walkin B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Sc freshers 2015 on March 19-20 2015 for Assistant Manager at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Sc can apply for this job from Citicorp Service India Pvt Limited.
Company Name: Citicorp Service India Pvt Limited
Position: Assistant Manager
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Sc
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services and wealth management.Citicorp includes the company’s core global institutional and retail banking operations and serves businesses and consumers around the world. The Citicorp segment is focused on providing best-in-class products and services to grow the franchise profitably, reduce volatility and leverage the company’s competitive advantages.
Responsible for providing relevant data, support project initiatives through data extraction, data manipulation and basic analytics. Assist the lead in building processes and presenting the analysis in a coherent manner.
- Data Extraction and Data Manipulation: Extracting data for the various data sources based on requirements.
- Data Analysis: Undertake the basic analysis to accomplish the project objective. Ability to Code, Test and Execute information systems projects.
- Presentation of results: Assist the Team-lead in presenting the results of analysis and should have penchant for numbers.
- Business Knowledge: Develop business context and knowledge.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively with own immediate team.
- Communication: Work with the Team-lead to present project analysis to the business teams effectively
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Sc from 2014/2015 batch from a recognized university
- Candidates should have good pH Score
- Candidates should have good academic record
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
Walkin Date and Time :
- Last Date : 18 March 2015
- Walkin Interview Date: 19 & 20 March 2015