Cochin Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cochin Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Medical Officer on or before 30/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cochin Port Trust
Vacancy Name : Chief Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S,Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,500-23,900/-pm
Job Location : COCHIN
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Cochin Port Trust, ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE WILLINGDON ISLAND COCHIN-682 009.
Detail Of Cochin Port Trust Chief Medical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the post of Chief Medical Officer in the scale of pay of Rs.43200-66000 (Pre-revised Rs. 18500-23900) in Cochin Port Trust on deputation basis from officers holding analogous posts or officers holding posts of Sr. Dy. Chief Medical Officer and equivalent specialists posts in the Scale of pay of Rs.16000-20800 (Rev- Rs.32900 – 58000) and above in Medical department with 3 years regular service in the grade in Govt./ Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous bodies. Normally the period of deputation will be for three years. Recruitment Rules attached as (Annexure-I)
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.18,500-23,900/-pm
- Qualification : MBBS, Post Graduate Medical Degree From recognized university
- Age : 50 Years
Selection Procedure For Cochin Port Trust – Chief Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chief Medical Officer Vacancy in Cochin Port Trust:
Applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) from eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the recruitment rules for the post of Chief Medical Officer in Cochin Port Trust, may be forwarded through the employer along with the following documents so as to reach this office on or before 30.07.2015. 1. Attested copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last 5 years
2. Attested copies of all certificates. 3. No-Objection Certificate of the respective organization. 4. An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected. 5. Vigilance and Administrative clearance of the concerned organization The applicant from Non-Port Sector should substantiate the equivalence of his/her pay scale to the requisite pay scale to prove the eligibility. The applications received through proper channel only will be entertained. The applications received after the last date or without ACRs or otherwise incomplete will not be considered
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/07/2015.