Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL) has issued a recruitmentnotification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through recruitment notification – Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. P&A/18(186)/13-(B). Candidates who have completed Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Post Graduate/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notificationfrom Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Executive Trainee from 17/12/2014 to 20/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Any Post Graduate/ MBA/PGDM/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,400 – Rs.40,500|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED (CSL), KOCHI-682015|
Detail of Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL) Executive Trainee Recruitment:
- No of post : 25
- Qualification :
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation / Civil/ Naval Architecture) as the case may be from a recognized University securing not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates and 55% in the case of SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
- Degree with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates and 55% in the case of SC/ST and PWD candidates, from a recognized University. Regular/full time two years Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent Degree/Diploma with specialisation in HR / Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialisation in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management, from a recognized University/Institute, with a minimum of 65 % marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates and 55% in the case
- Degree with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates and 55% in the case of SC/ST and PWD candidates from a recognized University and pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Masters Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/ Information Technology with 65% marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates and 55% in the case of SC/ST and PWD candidates from a recognized university.
- Compensation and Benefits : During the one year training period, candidates selected as Executive Trainee will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.22000/-. On successful completion of one year training, the selected candidate shall be absorbed as Assistant Manager in E-1 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.16400-3%- 40500 and pay fixed at the start of the scale. Besides basic pay, they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance as applicable and entitled to other Perks and Allowances under the Cafeteria approach, Leave, Reimbursement of Medical Expenses under Contributory Medical Insurance Policy, Leave Encashment, Contributory Provident Fund as admissible under Company Rules. The CTC per annum at the minimum of the scale as on date works out to ` 6.50 lakhs approx.
- Age Age shall not exceed 25 years as on 30 Nov 2014 and relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC,ST and 10 years for Persons With Disabilities. Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for candidates who have been domicile of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
Selection Procedure for Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL) – Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply from 17/12/2014 to 20/01/2015
- For all posts the selection process will be held at Kochi. The method of selection will include a Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Weightage for selection will be as under, Written test – 70% Group Discussion – 10%, & Personal Interview – 20%. Total – 100%.
- The Written test is tentatively scheduled to be held during the last week of February 2015 at Kochi. The Written test shall be of 90 Minutes duration comprising of 100 Multiple Choice Questions in the areas of General Awareness, English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and Subject Based.
- In all disciplines, candidates who appear for the written test shall not be shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Based on the marks secured in the written test only those candidates in the Open and OBC categories, who fall within a prescribed ratio 1:6 in the order of merit shall be short listed for the group discussion and personal interview. In the case of SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates the ratio of candidates to be short listed for the group discussion and personal interview would depend on the no. of vacancies reserved and as prescribed by the company.
- Shipyard also reserves the right to increase/ decrease the above ratio for the purpose of short listing candidates for the group discussion and interview, for consideration for selection.
- Depending upon number of online applications received for all the posts, Shipyard reserves the right to stipulate a higher cut off mark than the minimum eligibility marks stipulated in the qualifying examinations and accordingly short list candidates for consideration for selection.
- Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the notification for the posts before submitting the applications online.
- Candidates short-listed for the Written Test should bring the signed Online Application Print Out (Confirmation page), a photo identity proof (in original) like PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving Licence etc, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and self-attested copies of certificates, for verification, and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during verification will not be allowed to attend the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- No travelling allowance will be paid to any candidates for appearing for the Written Test.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates appearing for personal interview shall be reimbursed single to & fro sleeper class rail / bus fare as admissible for the post as per company rules by the shortest route from the mailing address mentioned in their online application form to Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi on production of proof. However, at the time of Interview if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the notified eligibility conditions, he will neither be allowed to attend the Interview nor paid any Travelling Allowance.
- If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished is false / incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility requirements, the candidature is liable to be cancelled / rejected, without notice.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Those who are working in Government Departments or Semi Government/Public Sector Organisations should either send their pplications through proper channel or submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer along with the application.
- Candidates are required to download the call letter for written test from Shipyard website from the dates, which will be notified later by email/SMS/through website only. The call letters will not be sent to the eligible candidates by post. The registration numbers of only short-listed candidates in each stage of selection will be published on Shipyard website www.cochinshipyard.com.
- Submission of application through online and Issue of admit card for the written test shall not confer any right to the candidate of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to verification of character and antecedents and verification of caste certificates if applicable.
- Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The selected candidates should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by the company at their own expenses and medical fitness of all candidates is further subject to certification by the Company Medical Officer.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Kochi and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Cochin Shipyard reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, and the vacancies notified may not be filled up. Further, Cochin Shipyard Ltd. reserves the right to restrict/ alter/cancel/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be given in the CSL website only.
No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Disability (PWD). They are exempted from payment of application fee. (ii) In case of Open and OBC candidates, Application fee ofRs.460/-(Non refundable, including bank charges Rs. 60/-) should be remitted only by way of the Challan generated online at the end of Phase I. No other mode of payment i.e. Cheque/Demand Draft/ Postal Orders/ Cash etc will be accepted
- Commencement of Online Application : 17 December 2014
- Last Date of Phase I registration of Online Application : 12 January 2015
- Last Date of Remittance of Application fees in SBI : 16 January 2015
- Last Date of Final Submission (Phase II) of Online Application : 20 January 2015
- Last Date of receipt of Online Application Print out (Confirmation Page), self-attested copies of certificates and Challan (in original) by post : 27 January 2015 or Ten (10) days from the date of publication of vacancy notification in the Employment News.
How to apply for Executive Trainee Vacancy in Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL):
- Candidates meeting the requirements notified shall submit application through online from 17 December 2014 and the facility can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com. Application submitted in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates should apply through online only and application once submitted shall be final. Candidates should not apply for more than one post or submit more than one application. Candidates should have a unique mobile number for applying to the posts. Candidates should read the General Instructions given at the top of the page before filling the online application. The website will remain functional for the purpose from 17 December 2014 to 20 January 2015. The Last date for submission of applications through online is 20 January 2015.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/ junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- The Confirmation page generated must be complete in all respects as per the Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete and unsigned applications may not be considered.
- All candidates except those belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories have to pay the Application Fee as per clause (f) mentioned below. In case of such candidates, their application should be submitted through Online in Two Phases (Phase I and II), as per clause (vi) and (vii) detailed under. In case of SC/ST/PWD candidates, where application fee is not required, there is only Phase I for the online application, and the final Confirmation page with a unique “Registration number” will be available for print out at the end of Phase I.
- In Phase I, candidates can enter into the Online Application Facility through Shipyard website, fill up the Online Application form with their personal and educational details to get a unique “Registration number” and download the Challan Form for fee payment.
- The Challan Form is to be used for making payment at any branch of State Bank of India, after two working days from the date of their submission of Phase I of the online registration. The Challan Form has three parts: one part of challan will be retained by the bank and two parts may be retained by the candidate, to be produced at the time of verification of certificates. Make sure that the Journal Number, Payment Date and Branch Code of the Bank are entered correctly and in the appropriate spaces in the Challan Form.
- In Phase II, the candidate should Re-Login into the Online Application Facility through Shipyard website after two working days from the date of payment of application fee in SBI, using the registration number, mobile number and date of birth to enter the details of payment such as journal number, branch code and date of payment.
- Then, press the SUBMIT button to complete Phase II and for final submission of application and to generate the Confirmation Page. Online application without payment details where fee is applicable will be rejected.
- After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Confirmation Page with unique Registration Number generated by the system and affix a recent passport size photograph , sign at the bottom of Confirmation Page and send the same by post along with the Challan (in original) and self-attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, to The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi-682015. The envelope containing the print out of the Confirmation Page, self-attested copies of certificates and Challan (in original) should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of Executive Trainee-(Discipline name)” & Registration No. ……………..”.
- It is important to note that, the candidature will be considered only on receipt of the signed Online Application Print Out (Confirmation page) with Registration number along with self-attested copies of certificates and the Challan (in original) as applicable. Last Date of receipt of Confirmation page, self-attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets and Challan by post is 27 January 2015.
- Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/01/2015
Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. P&A/18(186)/13-(B).