Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager & More Vacancies with B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA holders
|Company name||Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL)|
|Posts||Assistant Manager & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA|
|Salary||Rs.16,400 – Rs.46,500/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Application Last date||31.12.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Deputy Manager (Finance)||
|Assistant Manager (Mechanical)||
|Assistant Manager (Materials):||
Method of Selection : For all the posts, selection process will be held at Kochi. For post at Sl No. 1, the method of selection will include a Personal interview. For the posts at Sl No. 2 and 3, the selection process will include a Written test, followed by a Personal interview.
General Conditions/ Information :
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Government of India Directives on reservation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will apply and be strictly followed.
- If you belong to SC or ST or OBC (Non Creamy Layer), you should produce a valid recent community certificate issued by the Revenue Authority not below the rank of the Thahsildar, failing which your candidature will not be considered against the reserved posts.
- The degree of disability should be minimum of 40%. The candidate should possess latest Certificate to this effect issued by an authorised Medical Board constituted by the Government of India / State Government. The format is appended along with the notification (Annexure – I).
- Post qualification experience only will be considered. Period of experience will be reckoned as on 30 November 2014.
- Applicants meeting requirement and short-listed will be required to appear at Kochi for the Test / Personal Interview. Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting theeligibility requirements for the post before applying.
- The B Tech, B Sc (Engineering), MBA, PG Degree must be from a University/Institute recognized by the appropriate statutory authority in India and should be regular/full time courses.Those fulfilling the prescribed qualification and experience requirements may please forward their applications in the prescribed form affixing recent passport size photograph, supported by self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications (with mark lists), experience, caste, disability etc to THE GENERAL MANAGER (HR), COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED, PERUMANOOR P O, KOCHI-682015. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of …………………… (Discipline)”.
- Cochin Shipyard reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, and the vacancies notified may not be filled up. Further, Cochin Shipyard Ltd. reserves the right to restrict/ alter/ cancel/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Kochi and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction
How to apply:
Last date for receipt of application is 31 December 2014/ upto Ten (10) days from the date of publication of vacancy notification in the Employment News. Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered. Cochin Shipyard will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within the specified time. “CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION” “ONLY INDIAN NATIONALS NEED APPLY”
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 31.12.2014