Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Business Analyst at Vadodara. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Position: Business Analyst
Education: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $440 million IT company, Collabera’s client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace. With over 6500 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
- Job Title: Business Analyst
- Job Location: Baroda, Gujarat
- Shift Timings: Monday to Friday; 6 pm to 4 am IST
Scope of this role is to contribute to the organization’s change management strategy. This person will be working in a matrix organization to drive the improvement plans by analyzing the data. An ideal candidate for this role will be one with leadership qualities who, with his/her assertive communication, can influence and drive the change management.
Key Responsibility Area:
- Analyze the Business matrices by doing data crunching
- Plan the Strategy to improve these matrices
- Execute the actions plan and monitor the progress
- Re-evaluate and redo the whole exercise till the time expected results are not achieved
Required Education/Experience Background:
- MBA or PGDM is a must
- Previous experience in IT Operations or Operations Management is good to have; we are also open to consider Management Fresher’s
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to influence people positively
- Expertise in MS Excel; should be expert in working with data and analyzing it.
- Should be adaptable and flexible to work as per the organization business hours
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: