Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) is hiring FRESHERS for Application Designer profile
Technical Skills o Java, J2EE – EJB, Servlets, JSP, JS with Oracle as back end database o Good knowledge on the above tools o Good to have Knowledge on development tool – Eclispse.
Communication Skills o Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills o Has the ability to communicate to others in a clear articulate fashion ·
Problem Solving o Problem Solving and Analytical Skills o Shows ability to work effectively as part of team ? is willing to share information and provide support to achieve team goals. o Proactive in taking on responsibilities and delivering them.
Company Name: Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
Position: Application Designer
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
3. Zero or more years of product design and support experience
4. Experience working with software design, development methodologies and implementation
5. Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
6. Experience working with application design and development processes, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
1. Basic analytical and design skills
2. Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
3. Basic data analysis and software testing skills to test modifications and enhancements
4. Ability to work in a team environment
5. Ability to learn how business issues may impact overall business plans
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) is an American information technology (IT) and business services company headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, USA. CSC predominantly provides IT services in the following areas: systems integration and professional services; enterprise application development and management; application software for the financial services industry; business process outsourcing; managed hosting services; and application and IT infrastructure outsourcing.
How to Apply: