Company Name: Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR)
Position:Senior General Manager
Education:MBA, PG, PG diploma
Details of Post :
Senior General Manager
Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR). A blue chip- Miniratna PSU is the leader in the field of containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multimodal transport and logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic and international trade. Buoyed by its dynamic growth, the company now plans to do strategic diversification in the business areas such as cold-chain. For this, the company is on lookout for competent and experienced professional as mentioned below:
- Name of post : Sr General Manager (Cold Chain) – 01 (one) post
- Category : Unreserved
- Pay-scale : `43,200-66,000 (IDA)/E-7 grade
- Age Limit: : The candidate should be in the age group of 40 to 55 years as on 31.03.2014.
- Place of Posting : CONCOR Corporate Office. May be deputed to Fresh & Healthy Enterprises Limited, Rai Sonepat Haryana, a wholly owned subsidiary of CONCOR at the discretion of CONCOR management. However, the incumbent selected is liable to be posted anywhere in India as per company’s requirement from time to time.
- Educational Qualifications: MBA or equivalent PG Degree or equivalent PG Diploma with specialization in Agribusiness/Marketing/Operations/Logistics Supply Chain Management with minimum 60% marks or 7 point in the CGPA scale of 10 or equivalent percentage, from institute of repute duly approved by Govt./recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Experience: The candidate should possess adequate but not less than 10 years managerial experience preferably in marketing of agriculture/ horticulture / dairy products.
- Job Description: Will be required to pilot the cold chain initiative in CONCOR (including its subsidiaries/ joint ventures) which will include involvement in development of cold-chain facilities followed with managerial inputs for operation, upkeep of facilities and its further business development. Will also, if required, has to actively involve in the activities pertaining to management of CONCOR’s ICDs/ DCTs/ PSCTs and subsidiaries.
Other Terms & Conditions: (a) Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed application format by duly filling up all the required and applicable details. The application format is also uploaded in the CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the ‘HR & Career Section’ – ‘Recruitment Notices’ Sub-Section. Application correct and complete in all respects alongwith the documents specified should reach CONCOR latest by 12.05.2014. The application should be addressed to:
Senior General Manager (HR),
Container Corporation of India Ltd.,
CONCOR Bhawan, C-3, Mathura Road,
New Delhi – 110076
- CONCOR takes no responsibility for any delays in receipt or loss in postal transit of application or communication.
- Candidates already serving in Government/Semi Govt./PSUs and intend to appear for the interview for the post of Sr. General Manager (Cold Chain) will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- The candidates are required to produce all certificates/ testimonials in Original at the time of interview. Candidates who fail to submit these documents and/ or not found eligible for the post may be rejected.
- The candidate should be conversant with working in a computerized environment.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Appointment to the post is subject to the candidate being medically fit as per rules & standards of CONCOR. Appointment may also be subject to reference checks/ police verification.
- Application fee in the form of crossed demand draft in favour of “Container Corporation of India Ltd.” drawn at New Delhi amounting to ì 1,000/- (Note: Payment of Application Fee by any other mode is not accepted and the application may liable to be rejected). SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, PwD and internal candidates i.e., CONCOR employees are exempted from submission of application fee.
- If any candidate does not attend interview on the said date of interview, no other chance will be given.
- The candidate should possess requisite minimum years of experience as on 31.03.2014. Any kind of training/experience letter/apprenticeship shall not count towards experience. Only experience attained after graduation in managerial capacity will be considered for determining the maximum experience required for the post.
- All qualifications should be from Institute/ University of repute duly approved by Government/ recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates must strictly observe that the details furnished by them are true to the best of their knowledge and they are eligible to apply for the concerned post. At any stage (even after appointment) if it comes to the knowledge that the candidate has furnished wrong information or they are not eligible as per advertised eligibility criteria their candidature/ services can be cancelled/ terminated without assigning any reason.
- Candidate should ensure that particulars submitted in the application are complete and correct in all respects. The application particulars should be legible and address of communication should be complete alongwith postal pin code.
- Incomplete applications, applications which are not legible & applications without attested copies of certificates / testimonials shall be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- CONCOR Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment at any time without any notice.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12.05.2014.
– See more at: http://government-jobs.fresherslive.com/concor-recruits-senior-general-manager/#sthash.jYyehAPa.dpuf – See more at: http://government-jobs.fresherslive.com/concor-recruits-senior-general-manager/#sthash.jYyehAPa.dpuf
How to Apply: