Continental is hiring FRESHERs for Software Engineer profile
1. Should develop and compile software in embedded C for OBD, FMM, Diagnostics functions, CAN integration.
2. Should develop moduels in Matlab, Targetlink, Autocode and Autodocumentation.
Should develop and test Unit test
Should develop tests for SW functions and debug on on the target ECU with test bench
Should be able to integrate the SW and validate the SW on the system
Company Name: Continental
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Education: BE /B.Tech
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
1. BE – Elecrical & electronics, Communication, Instrumentation.
2. Programming in C or C++ or Cobal or Pascal or Delphi or C sharp
3. Matlab, Targatlink, Lauterbach, INCA, ATI Vision,
4. CANalyser, CANape, CANalyser, CANGeny, CANOe, CANDiva, CANdella
5. MCD tool chain
6. TD3e, GNU, GCC, Windriver, Diab, Greenhills Compilers tool chain
7. RTRT, Tessy
1. less than 3 years
2. Academic degree: Yes
3. Course of study/major study: Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology,
1. English Expert
2. Programming Expert
3. Office Software Expert
4. Special skills:
5. Intercultural experience Basic
6. Leadership responsibilty Basic
With sales of €32.7 billion in 2012, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has almost 175,000 employees in 46 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®. We want you at our facility in Bangalore.
How to Apply: