Controllerate of Quality Assurance Vehicles (CQAV) invites application for the recruitment ofTechnician & More Vacancies with Matric (10th/ 12th class) holders
|Company name||Controllerate of Quality Assurance Vehicles (CQAV)|
|Posts||Technician & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||Matric (10th/ 12th class)|
|Total Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Application Last date||28/12/2014|
Details of Post :
Technician & More Vacancies
Applications are invited for filling up of the following posts from Citizens of India, in the prescribed format (as per Appendix ‘A’) who are fulfilling requisite qualifications/ specifications as mentioned below:
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
||2||5200-20200 Grade Pay ` 2400|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||
||1||5200-20200 Grade Pay ` 1900|
|Technician (Semi Skilled)||
||4||5200-20200 Grade Pay ` 1800|
HOW TO APPLY : (Please read the instructions carefully before filling the applications)
- Application in the prescribed proforma as given below on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten and supported with attested copies of the relevant mark sheets/certificates (original copy should not be forwarded) etc should reach The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Heavy Vehicles), Post Box No. 20, Avadi, Chennai-600054, clearly super scribing the post applied for on the TOP of the envelope ie. “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________” within 21 (twenty one) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar/Local Newspaper. In respect of applications sent by post/speed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Panji sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad, the last date of receipt of application for all the posts is 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Applications received after due date will not be considered. Applications received in any other format/paper in torn/mutilated condition shall be discarded.
- Recent passport size photograph should be pasted at appropriate places provided for in the application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. A candidate can apply for only one post on one application.
- The selection of candidates will be based on Preliminary Screening of applications, Written Test followed by Stenography Skill Test (for the post of Stenographer)/Driving skill Test for the post of Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) and respective Trade test for the posts of Technician (Semi Skilled) followed by interview.
- Short listed candidates will only be called for written test through call letters (to be forwarded to addresses as mentioned by candidates on envelope enclosed with theirapplication forms).
- One Self addressed envelope (of size 30cms x 12cms) affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 25/- should be submitted alongwith the application for sending call letter to the short listed candidates for tests/interview.
- The free travel concession extended by Ministry of Railways to appear in test/interview for selection to Central Govt. jobs for unemployed youth should be availed of by applicable candidates.
- The departmental candidates should apply through proper channel and they should submit NOC alongwith a certificate from their Head of Office that “No disciplinary/Vigilance case is pending or is being contemplated against him/her nor he/she is under currency of penalty”. The relaxation in age is applicable to departmental candidates only if they rendered not less than three years of continuous service on regular basis (and not on ad-hoc basis).
- New Contributory Pension Policy will be applicable.
- The posts are temporary but likely to continue.
- The incumbent on recruitment will be on probation for 2 years.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and candidature is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Incomplete or unsigned application and applications received without photographs or without proper enclosures or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- The crucial date of determining the age and eligibility shall be the closing/last date for receipt of the applications ie. 21 days from the date of publication in Employment news. Note: In respect of names forwarded by the Employment Exchanges the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing/last date of the application, as published in the advertisement under column “Central Employment Exchange” “ of Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :28/12/2014