On 25/01/2017, Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Engineering Assistant/Quality Control Analyst. Through this recruitment notification, Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) plans to recruit Diploma,B.Sc,BE/B.Tech candidates for the post of Engineering Assistant/Quality Control Analyst. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is planning to recruit 94 candidates for the post of Engineering Assistant/Quality Control Analyst. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/2/2017.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) before 27/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineering Assistant/Quality Control Analyst|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||94 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 11,900-32,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||27/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited ,Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Engineering Assistant/Quality Control Analyst Post:
Candidates can Get the Engineering Assistant/Quality Control Analyst Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Engineering Assistant/Quality Control Analyst|
|Total Vacancy:94 Posts|
|Education required:Junior Engineering Assistant : First Class Diploma (55% for SC candidates) in Chemical / Petroleum / Petro-Chemical Engg. / Technology. (OR) First Class Degree (55% for SC/ST candidates) in B.Sc. with Chemistry as a major subject.
Junior Quality Control Analyst : First Class Graduate (55% for SC candidates) in Science (B.Sc.) with Chemistry as a major subject. (OR) First Class Diploma (55% for SC candidates) in Chemical / Petroleum / Petro-Chemical Engineering / Technology.
First Class Diploma (55% for SC/ST candidates) in All Branches.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum two years of relevant post qualification work experience|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 11,900-32,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 30 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:300 Rupees|
|Procedure:The eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of CPCL only. To apply visit: www.cpcl.co.in . The candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID. The site will be functional from 10:00 hours of 28.01.2017 to midnight of 27.02.2017|
|Last Date: 27/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 28/1/2017 to 27/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 27/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/2/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|