Credit Suisse hiring Market Risk Reporting
Company Name: Credit Suisse
Position: Market Risk Reporting
Education: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, M Sc, MA
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end process of collating market risk data for measurement, analysis and subsequent reporting to senior management, regulators and traders as well as other downstream users.
The role involves:
– Production and distribution of market risk reports including investigation and analysis of exceptions, data integrity and methodology issues
– Reporting and performing validation checks on VaR movements. This will involve evaluation and analysis of market risk exposures by employing statistical and other approaches.
– Working closely with the Business, IT Departments, Controllers, Operations and your counterparts in other regions
– To participate in the roll out of enhancements in risk systems, processes and data feeds.
– Graduate or Post-Graduate in Finance/ Statistics/ Economics/ Sciences/ Mathematics.
– Completed or currently taking the CFA or FRM qualifications would be desirable.
– Strong analytical skills
– Knowledge of financial products, financial markets
– Basic understanding of market risk methodologies: VAR and other risk measures.
– Proficiency in MS Excel, VBA knowledge would be desirable
How to Apply: