CRIMSON INTERACTIVE HIRING ASSOCIATE/SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Company Name: Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd
Position: Project Coordinator
Education: Any Graduate/ Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
- Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd. provides Editorial Services to individual clients and corporate customers worldwide. We have over 40,000+ clients spanning more than 89 countries. Under the brands Enago, Voxtab, and Ulatus, Crimson works with a pool of highly skilled freelance professionals and a dynamic and constantly growing in-house team.
- We provide specialized services to researchers, journals, and information specialists from various fields including medicine, biomedical sciences, physical sciences, and humanities.
- Crimson’s Hall of Fame
- A constant winner in the publishing industry, Crimson has grown from strength to strength.
- July 2013: Crimson won the much coveted “India SME Heroes Challenge” initiated by FICCI and Google India.
- October 2012: Crimson won the revered World Quality Commitment Award in the Gold category.
- January 2011: Crimson won the prestigious Red Herring Top 100 Global Award for 2010.
- November 2010: Crimson was announced the proud winner of the renowned Red Herring Asia Award.
- March 2009: Sharad Mittal, CEO, was honored with the revered Indian Achievers Award for Corporate Leadership by All India Achievers Foundation.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Certified for Information Security Management.
- Life at Crimson
- Crimson is renowned the world over for its innovation but it is also famous for its excellent work culture. The company does not believe in any run-of-the-mill ideas endorsed by the corporate world. What it does endorse is unlimited enthusiasm to learn, uninhibited creative ideas to share, and unified energy that runs in the framework of the organization.
- Crimson boasts a plush work area with fully equipped work stations for all employees, a state-of-the-art pantry with a much favorite coffee vending machine, a reading room that offers a quite sanctuary to all in need, and several conference and meeting rooms to add to the galore.
- The organization strongly believes in having fun to appreciate and laud the hard work that its employees put in. The Crimson Annual Awards Night is always awinner in this respect. Several monthly events also add to the element.
- Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd. believes that success comes to those who walk the path leading to it. Crimson is a progressive organization that believes in its employees and offers a platform for growth, appreciation, and a successful career.
If superb communication skills are your forte and you wish to work closely with clients from all over the world, we have the perfect opportunity for you. We give you an opportunity to manage projects for clients from countries including Japan, China, Korea, Turkey, Germany, and Brazil.
- We provide language services to bothindividual and corporate clients from the world over. Having made our mark in the academic publishing industry with our elite translation and transcription English language services, we are currently at the apex of the pyramid, proving English language services to research scholars, academicians, and the intelligentsia of the academic world.
- If you wish to be part of a progressive organization that believes in constant growth, innovative strategizing to build its client base, and sharing its success with its dedicated employee base, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Project Allocation
- Proper selection of freelance vendors
- Communication (email and phone)
- Maintaining freelancer usage (spread)
- Meeting outsourcing targets
- Workload Management
- Tracking close deadlines
- Client Deliverables management
- Managing last-minute scheduling changes
- Freelancer management
- Feedback on procedural issues
- Answering routine questions
- Process management
- Maintaining allocation spreadsheets
- Basic data analysis
- Coordination with Client Servicing
- Negotiation on deadlines
- Understanding client requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Coordination and effective decision-making skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Effective planning skills and the ability to multitask to meet client deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to urgency and impact
- Attention to detail
- Effective follow-up mechanisms
How to Apply: