CSC Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for System Engineer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from CSC.
Company Name: CSC
Position: System Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not specified
In addition to our headquarters in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and with major offices across the globe, our 72,000 professionals serve clients in more than 70 countries. CSC is a global leader of next-generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. Our mission is to enable superior returns on clients’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale.
1. Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
2. Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
3. Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
4. Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
5. Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
6 Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
7. Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, systems engineering or related field preferred
3. Zero or more years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
4. Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications with a specific concentration in one or more areas
5. Experience working with one or more structured programming languages
6. Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
7. Experience working with design principles and applications
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: