Company Name: CSC
Position: Network Administrator Role
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Essential Job Functions
– Performs routine analyses of voice/data network needs. Gathers information and provides assistance for integration and installations to ensure effective customer network architectures.
– Assists in testing and documenting current network technology baselines for both hardware and software to determine networking needs.
– Assists in developing technical standards and interface applications. Gathers information and investigates issues; recommends possible solutions.
– Serves as a technical resource for internal teams to ensure consistent knowledge of network architectures.
– Reports and monitors system utilization to guide short term information technology investment decisions as related to voice/data network solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or related field preferred
– Zero or more years of experience in voice or data networks
– Experience working with network systems and networking principles and practices
– Experience working with networking software and hardware
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
– Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
CSC India Pvt. Ltd., www.csc.com. Founded in 1959, CSC is a leading global IT Services company. CSC provides innovative solutions for customers around the world by applying leading technologies and CSC’s own advanced capabilities. These include systems design, integration, IT, applications software development, web application hosting management and technology consulting and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
How to Apply: