Company Name: CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)
Position:Junior Research Fellow
Education:B.E/B.Tech (Metallurgy/Mech Engg)
Walk-in-Screening Test/Interview will be held at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 18.02.2014 (Tuesday) for selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in NIMITLI project -TLP-01/13
Position & Stipend
|Junior Research Fellow(P) *
`.16,000/-p.m + HRA
|BE/B.Tech in Metallurgy /Mechanical Engineering with NET/GATE Qualification||“Demonstration and validation of 3kWe PEMFC System” TLP-01/13||
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidate’s upto 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
- If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short listed for interview through a written test.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CECRI/CSIR.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Screening Test / Interview with all original & attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 18.02.2014 (Tuesday) at CECRI, Karaikudi.
INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR APPEARING THE INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
Important dates to remember
Last date to apply :18/02/2014
How to Apply: