Company Name: Cognizant Technology (CTS)
Position:Projects Associate Role
Education:Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science Graduates
Experience: 0-4 Years
• Involved in coding, testing, debugging
• Responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision. Needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant
• Working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project
• Applies design specifications techniques under supervision of the module leader / Project Lead
• Within own team or department at operational level.
• Client interaction in some cases.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 162,700 employees as of March 31, 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
How to Apply: