Cummins India Ltd Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Pune. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Cummins India Ltd.
Company Name: Cummins India Ltd
Position: Software Engineer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Cummins’ presence in India stems from a joint venture incorporated in 1962. Ground was broken for a factory in Pune the same year and the plant began manufacturing engines at the beginning of 1964. In 1997, Cummins Inc. increased its stake to 51 percent with the rest being traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange. Having expanded its business across markets and geographies, the Group spans 200 locations in the country and employs close to 14,000 individuals.Cummins in India is a Group of complementary businesses that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines, generators and related technologies. Its technology and pioneering initiatives bring innovative solutions and dependable services at the best possible value to users across the country.
- Develops and maintains Electronic/Software Tools and reusable software components in support of world-wide Cummins and delivery partner engineering, manufacturing, and service operations for electronic products across all business units. Electronic Tool products include software components, utilities, applications and software systems.
- Electronic products include generator sets, engines, components, business systems and other systems.
- Candidates should possess BE/BTech/BSc/BCA/ME/MTech/MCA in Computer Science or related field
- Windows Programming Languages – C++, C#, JAVA
- Operating systems – Windows
- Database systems and concepts – Microsoft Access, Oracle
- Network protocols – HTTP, SFTP
- Computing Fundamentals
- Software product engineering and software life cycle
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: