Company Name: Currency Note Press (Nashik)
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from the employees of all nine units of SPMCIL and Corporate Office for filling up the posts of Supervisor (Control), S-1 level (IDA Pattern) in Control Department in Currency Note Press through the process of internal recruitment of SPMCIL. Candidates who fulfil the following eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed format through proper channel so as to reach the undersigned on or before 24/03/014. The applications received late are liable to be rejected.
- Name of the Post : Supervisor (Control) S-1 level
- No. of Posts : 03 (SC-01, ST-01, UR-01)
- Scale of Pay : IDA Scale – Rs.12300 – 25400/-.
- Educational Qualifications : Graduation in any discipline
- Eligibility criteria : Employee should have rendered minimum of 10 years of service in the Unit of SPMCIL.
- Age : Employee should have minimum 5 years of service left on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Date of test : Eligible candidates will be called for test.
The application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification and experience. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should furnish the attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority to that effect. OBC(Non-creamy layer) candidates are also required to submit a self undertaking to that effect.
Selected candidates will be placed in IDA pay scale of Rs.12300-25400/- at S-1 level (Non-unionized category) and required to work in all the three shifts as per prevailing Factories Act/Rules. They may be transferred to any of the Units of SPMCIL or offices anywhere in the country depending on the need/work requirement. Other benefits like Provident Fund, Medical etc. are admissible as per SPMCIL Rules.
Management reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons thereof arising out of administrative exigencies.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24/03/014
How to Apply: