Company Name: Cyberpark Kozhikode
Education:B. Tech/ BE
Details of Post :
Cyberpark Kozhikode, a Govt. of Kerala undertaking constituted for development of IT Infrastructure Projects in Malabar Region, which is now undertaken the development of Cyberpark, an IT/ITeS park at Kozhikode, Kanuur and Kasaragod in Kerala State.
We are in search for talented professionals for the following position,
- Name of the post : Project Engineer (Electrical)
- No. of vacancy : 1 No.
- Period of Contract : 5 years (extendable based on mutual consent)
The Preferred Qualiﬁcations and Experience for the post are as under:-
- Qualiﬁcation:– First class in B. Tech/ B.E Degree in Electrical engineering from a recognized University
- Experience: A) Minimum 4 years post qualiﬁcation work experience in a project with a Developer or a Contractor in the following areas is essential: a) Electriﬁcation of multi storey buildings b) MEP/HVAC design and implementation c) Contract Management in site electriﬁcation/multi storey buildings d) Project Management using computer based applications e) Candidate shall have good communication skills both in wri>en and spoken English B) Experience in se>ing up/operation of GIS/AIS Electrical sub station will be an added advantage. (desirable)
- Age:– Shall be below 35 years.
- Scale of pay : Rs. 11910-340-16610-380-16650-45–19350 Minimum Compensation: Rs. 34421/- In addition, the employee is eligible for contributory PF, Medical claim reimbursement etc.
Key Task and Responsibilities as follows:
Responsible for se>ing up of the 110 kV GIS substation by KSITIL and operation Co-ordinate with KSEB, regarding supply of Electricity to the Cyberpark premises and the co developers’ premises. Co ordinate with KSERC regarding various distribution licensing issues related
to KSITIL and Cyberpark. Monitor and manage the power distribution to the clients of Cyberpark and KSITIL.
Review and prepare project reports and designs. Prepare reports on contract and contract estimates, modiﬁcations and recommendations.
Initiation of construction proposal to the speciﬁed oﬃcials and supervising the tendering process. Analyze and Ensure the rules, regulations and guidelines are followed without any exception Monitor the operations and working of staﬀ at the site Interact and communicate eﬀectively with other subcontractors, architects and consultants Supervise MEP & HVAC works in multi-storied buildings Analyze and monitor and ensure that the project is completed on time within the planned budget.
- Candidate should submit one application only. Submission of more than one application may lead to rejection of all the applications submi>ed.
- Cyberpark reserves the right to post the candidate under Kerala State IT Infrastructure Limited (KSITIL), the developer of the Park at Kozhikode, Kannur or Kasaragod, depending on the project requirements.
- Mere submission of the application does not confer any right on the applicant to be called for further process
- Wrong declaration/submission of false information/incomplete application or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualiﬁcation and shall lead to cancellation of the candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : May 17, 2014
How to Apply: