Daffodil Software Ltd walkin Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM freshers 2015 on March 14 2015 for MBA Freshers at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from Daffodil Software Ltd.
Company Name: Daffodil Software Ltd
Position: MBA Freshers
Education: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
- Daffodil Software Ltd. helps enterprises build great solutions around web, mobile and cloud technologies. We intend to create tangible value for our customers by not only developing bespoke applications but also consulting them by understanding their business objectives.
- We take pride in working with a diverse and extraordinary set of customers handling challenging assignments. Our customers include Global 500 Enterprises, State Governments, International News Agencies, National Personalities, TV Celebrities, and some rapidly growing Software Companies and Startups.
- We are the architects of several large websites and portals receiving millions of visitors per month. Many mobile apps created by us are popular on iOS and Android marketplaces.
- We have partner alliances with Google, Microsoft and EMC. We are also actively associated with open source platforms and are regular contributors to open source communities.
- With a highly experienced management team and board of directors, Daffodil is a global company with offices in USA, Europe, Middle East and India and a satisfied customer base in over 25 countries.
- Deloitte recognizes Daffodil Software Limited as one of the fastest growing companies in India and Asia. Last 3 years, we have grown exponentially and we acknowledge that our growth has been possible due to regular infusion of talented and passionate youngsters in the organization.
- We have some of the best projects on augmentation of Mobile Applications, Software Development, Software Consulting and many others. Working at Daffodil Software Limited is a matter of pride and challenge since some of the projects put the peers in total awe of the criticality of the project and the ease with which our team works around the technology to deliver some of the most exciting business solution.
- Daffodil is looking at providing B-School Graduates with exciting career opportunity to be part of team that is redefining the IT Industry globally.
- We wish to meet interested students to showcase the career options at Daffodil Software Limited and help them make a sound career choice.
Prior experience/knowledge in IT Services selling preferably on Web, mobile and cloud technologies in International market.
Knowledge of industry trends, International Markets and customer requirements.
- Should be a hunter and farmer.
- Should be good in making long term business relationships with customers.
- Good communication skill.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Planning & Forecasting:
- Making strategic plans for assigned sales campaign execution.
- Responsible for gathering effective market intelligence (competition, customer requirement, technology changes, trends)
- Work to increase awareness and interest around Daffodil services through social media.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Identifying prospects and managing data into CRM.
- Prospecting companies based on assigned sales campaign.
- Generating RFPs and gathering Resource requirements for new client acquisition.
- Revenue generation through target achievement in co-operation with sales manager.
- Coordinate with clients and internal team with respect to quotation and project execution.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reporting on the basis of target achieved and assigned.
- Continuous learning to update job knowledge by studying current market trends and attending training sessions.
- Key Account Management:
- Establish relationship with Strategic Key Accounts and harvest them for new opportunities.
- Ensure continuous interaction with the customer to make sure that areas of concerns can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Sharing regular update and feedback with the client on progress of the project.
- Follow-up on the project payments from client as per work order and ensure timely payments received.
- Manage project deliveries and receipts for assigned project in the order to cash (OTC) application.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
WALKIN DATE AND TIME :
Walkin Interview Date: 14th March, 2015
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM
Walkin Address: Daffodil Software Ltd. 15th Floor, Building A3, DLF Silokhera SEZ,Sector 30, NH 8, Gurgaon