Company Name: Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)
Education:B.E. / B. Tech
Details of Post :
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL), subsidiary Company of GUVNL (Erstwhile GEB) is a Power Distribution Company distributing Power in Surat,Tapi,Valsad,Navsari,Dang,Bharuch and Narmada districts. DGVCL has a consumer base of more than 27 Lacs consumers. Applications are invited for the post of Vidyut Sahayak(Jr. Engineer-Electrical/Civil) under Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited from the eligible candidates as follows.
- Name of the post Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer (Electrical), Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer (Civil)
- Qualification B.E. / B. Tech. (Electrical) (Full Time Course), B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil) (Full Time Course) XII Std. – Passed with minimum 60% for Unreserved category candidates and minimum 55% for Reserved category candidates with first attempt. Only from Recognized University of India approved by AICTE & GTU with minimum 60% for Unreserved category candidates and minimum 55% for Reserved category candidates in all Semesters with first Trial without ATKT (Passed in first attempt) i.e. each semester cleared without ATKT/Backlog (For grading system minimum grade equivalent to said marks is required). The candidate who acquired Engineering Degree after passing of XIIth Std. are only eligible i.e. Candidates completed Degree course after passing of Diploma course are regretted.
- Age limit Not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years for General category candidates and 35 years for Reserved category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit to Female Candidates shall be given for 05 Years and 10 years to PH candidates as on date 02.03.2014 Fixed
- Remuneration per month 1st year – Rs. 18,000/-2nd year – Rs. 20,000/-. No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy etc. as per GSO.332 dtd 03-02-03
- Vacancies Approximately 22 vacancies.(For SC/ST/SEBC/PH/UR & Female Category candidates) Above vacancies are under various offices of Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited. The number of vacancies may vary depending up on the actual requirement.
APPLICATION FEE : Those who are applying under UR/SEBC category have to send Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-. Those who are applying under SC/ST category have to send Demand draft of Rs.250/- along with application. Demand Draft should be obtained from Nationalized Bank. Demand Draft amount is non-refundable, towards application form fee, processing and scrutiny fee.
Candidates meeting with above criteria and interested then apply compulsorily online on or before 18.03.2014 and send the print out of application along with below-mentioned documents so as to reach on or before 24.03.2014 with super scribed as “Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer-Electrical)” or “Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer-Civil)” respectively on the envelope and posted / delivered to following address.
- Two recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided on the application form.
- Attested copy of School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C. Certificate for verification of Birth Date.
- Attested copy of marksheet & Certificate of XII std.
- Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of reserved category of Gujarat State.
- Latest Non Creamy Layer certificate issued on or after dated 01.04.2013 in Gujarati 5lZlXQ8vS sU]HZFTLf in case of SEBC candidates.
- Attested copy of Marksheet of all semesters and Degree Certificate of B.E.(Electrical/Civil)/Transcript.
- Physically handicapped certificates of Civil Surgeon.
- Demand Draft from any Nationalized Banks favoring „Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited‟ and payable at Surat only.(with mentioning name and address of the candidates behind demand draft)
- Any other Certificates. The Addl.General Manager (HR), Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Urja Sadan, Nana Varachha Road, Nr. Gajjar Petrol Pump, Kapodra, Surat(Gujarat). 395006
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18-03-2014.
How to Apply: